All you K-12 inventors out there … it’s time again for the Thomas Edison Invention Challenge, the 2017 cycle. Check it out here: Edisoninventionchallenge.org
The Challenge started in 2010 to celebrate the spirit of invention, and to spur young folks to strive to become the next Thomas Edison! When Edison created his invention factory concept [later to become corporate R&D labs], he used a team-based, integrated or interdisciplinary, head and hands, approach to new product development— exactly what we recognize today as STEM. We can think of Edison as the original “STEM-meister”.
This cycle will challenge inventors to develop things that improve the qualitative life of people-the betterment of society in representative categories:
- Alternate energy technology applications
- Assisting the handicapped
- Medically relevant products
- Educational games
- Intel Edison smart chips and coding for robotic/prosthetic applications
- Winners receive 3D Printers and other cool prizes!
- Virtual Competition- All submissions must be uploaded through a shared google drive folder. We do not accept any other type of submissions outside of Google drive.
- K-12 Students are eligible to participate
- $250 Teacher Stipend to all schools who complete the competition (1 per school)
Last year’s Challenge  involved 13 States, 50+ schools, 2 countries, & well over 100 teams. Interested?
- Questions? Contact: EIC@picoTurbine.com
- Main Contact: email@example.com
Don’t let the invention parade pass you by!
Several of Last year’s winners:
There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further.
Future scientists and inventors,it is your time to shine!
Well this is an great post I really enjoyed it seems like bulk of knowledge you analogize and your writing skill so high for a newbie it is an amazing post so keep writing about new topics.
I really needed to build a fast remark keeping in mind the end goal to offer thanks to you for these remarkable substance you are putting on your site. You are continually leading a dynamite work. I should state you have composed incredible article.
Your writing ability is very good-looking. I always love your writing ability, now if I talk about the post, then your all posts are very useful for everyone, nice job, keep it up.
“This information is very useful to me. Please share more information about this. Thankyou for sharing this information with us.